Mystic Camel Safari
While you are in Jaisalmer , you must take advantage of a mystical desert safari on a camel back. It is a once- in a lifetime experience, one you will remember for years to come.
We organise both Touristic and Non- Touristic exotic Camel Safaris and Jeep Tours. We also offer an alternative desert experience through our meditation evenings; tours and retreats. Our tours are well planned and efficiently organised with our charming and trusted guides, camels and camel drivers to navigate you through the magic of the Great Thar Desert.
We also arrange a variety of camel safari from a sunset tour which includes a 2 hour camel ride and sunset at the Sam sand dunes till a 2 day- 1 night camel safari with an overnight at a desert camp.
Cultural events like gypsy dance, folk music and a visit to a local village can be included in or are part of those tours, depending on the regarding tour.
We have special package for you also available:
1. Blissful Night in Desert - 1 night 2 days.
· Welcome Drink - Masala Chai
· Village tour by jeep and camel (Amarsagar, Mool sagar, Damodra, Kanoi)
· Camel safari at sand dunes
· Rajasthani Veg/non veg dinner
· all meals included( dinner, breakfast), water, fruits
· 1 Night stay at desert under the star (non-touristic)
· Luggage room
· 2 hours room for shower
Includes pick-up from hotel & drop off at bus or train station.
2.Honeymoon Special - 2 nights 3 days.
- Welcome drink
- 1 night stay at our hotel in suite honeymoon room
- 1 night stay at desert with luxury tent
- Camel safari, Jeep safari
- Camp fire
- Gypsy dance and folk music performance at sand dunes in quiet sand dunes area under the stars
- All meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- City tour, Village tour and sight seeing
- Car (all transport like pick-up, drop-off, desert tour, city tour etc)
3.Mystic Retreat - 1night 2 days
The Mystic Retreat is our special that not only shows the beauty of the desert, but also the traditions of the Thar Desert. The serene surroundings of the desert are the perfect place to experience the silence and to meditate. We offer guided meditation. The Mystic Retreat Special includes:
· Templeand Shrine Tour
· Camel safari at sand dunes
· Sun set at sand dunes
· Meditation (Sufi whirling / Gybrish / Dance)
· Rajasthani folk music, gypsy dance, Sufi song, camp fire at sand dunes
· Rajasthani Veg dinner (buffet)
· 1 Night stay at sand dunes under the stars
· Village tour (Amarsagar, Ludhrva, Mool sagar, Kuldhara, Damodra, Kanoi)
· 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Non-Touristic Camel Safari Tours
On our Non-Touristic Camel Safaris Tours, you will meet the villagers in their traditional costumes and houses and move through the isolated dunes of the Thar Desert to sleep under the stars. We take you to remote areas and provide fringe amenities - like real mattresses, blankets and delicious desert food cooked on the open campfire. Everyone on our tours has their own camel and we provide all food and drinking water and other benefits depending on the package you choose. In these tours you will get a real and meaningful experience of the exotic and powerful nature of the desert, with its rustic charm and serenity.
All safaris include all meals: dinner, breakfast, lunch + water & fruit
Each person has an his/her own camel
You will be taken by jeep (about 1 hour’s drive) to meet your camel & the drivers & will return to the hotel by jeep
You will sleep under the stars & blankets & mattresses are provided
We offer free, secure luggage facilities in the hotel whilst you are on safari
- On return from the safari, a room is provided free for 2 hours, so that you can have a shower & relax
The non-touristic packages are available in the following 3 options:
Standard Cultural Safari
Deluxe Cultural Safari
· Our other camel safari tours are:
· Sunset tour ( Jeep safari, cultural village tour, Camel safari at sand dunes and sunset
· Overnight camel safari (sleeping in the desert under the star in non touristic sand dunes after events) and Dinner and breakfast
Looking forward to welcome you at Mystic Jaisalmer.
© Mystic Jaisalmer. All rights reserved